Welcome to the REALTOR® University Library!
Browse our website for information on the REALTOR® University Library collection, policies, services, Student Writing Center resources, tutorials, and more.
Upcoming REALTOR® University Lecture Series
February 9, 2015, 12 Noon (ET)
Stephen C. Goss, Chief Actuary, Social Security Administration, on "Social Security Issues and Real Estate"
Mr. Goss will share his insights on the trends and issues regarding retirement and social security, especially of retiring Baby Boomers, and its implication on home ownership.
Attend the lecture:
-Open to the Public-
February 9, 2015, 12 Noon (ET), 12th Floor Event Room
NAR Washington Offices, 500 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Watch it live via WebEx
Watch it later via YouTube
No front page content has been created yet.
- askNAR: @REALTORS Thanks for spreading the word! :)
- askNAR: Check out our new video series: the NAR Library's Favorite Resources, http://t.co/PmZgjJKMA3 to learn about hidden gems!
- askNAR: What We’re Reading: June 1 – June 7 - Attractive Agents: higher commission, but less sales; buying a lighthous... http://t.co/lXU5CaoJqW
- askNAR: @TraceySafeTLady @narsafety If you'd like to conduct a REALTOR safety survey, perhaps contact @NAR_Research who conducts our rsrch surveys
- askNAR: Top Field Guides for May 2013 - Field Guides are one-stop resource packages on dozens of subjects of interest to R... http://t.co/m4Gmvd1cJa